Portfolio

Monday, March 9, 2015

Being me



A lot of people know me and know I talk about a LOT of things. I'm very opinionated about many topics - everything from video games, pop cultural, politics, music, culture, to style. I'd like to think more and more people will take my ongoing photography seriously. I use my blog to promote my work and talk about other things that interest me, be it something I've seen, photographed, or some video I've captured, or something I find worth talking about in general. I'm just a guy who's been looking to become a photographer since 2011 and I've been fortunate enough to find business here and there. I also talk about what I find interesting on twitter and facebook as well, and I'm usually fun and civil. Rarely will I mention something that frustrates me because I like to keep things lighthearted. I imagine I'll improve as time goes on.

For the time being though, I'm just being me

No comments:

Post a Comment