Portfolio

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Social media by the numbers















I've made a tally of my followers on my various social media circles and I'm incredibly humbled after putting my work up on social media in 2011.

200 followers on Instagram
130 followers on Facebook
44 followers on Twitter
8 followers on DeviantArt

Thank you so much to everybody out there who chooses to follow my work. Hoping you'll take interest in owning one of my photos for you home. Let me know if you want one of my photographs as a print, on canvas, or mousepad, or maybe a coffee mug, or keychain? Who knows? I can make it happen for you! Plus, for those of you in Northern California, if you need a solid photographer, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Again, thank you so much, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment